- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one creature
- Duration: see text
- Saving Throw: none
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You banish the subject into an extradimensional labyrinth. Each round on its turn, it may attempt a DC 20 Intelligence check to escape the labyrinth as a full-round action. If the subject doesn't escape, the maze disappears after 10 minutes, freeing the subject.
- On escaping or leaving the maze, the subject reappears where it had been when the Maze spell was cast. If this location is filled with a solid object, the subject appears in the nearest open space. Spells and abilities that move a creature within a plane, such as Dimension Door (Spell), do not help a creature escape a Maze spell, although a Plane Shift (Spell) allows it to exit to whatever plane is designated in that spell. Minotaurs are not affected by this spell.