Mirage Arcana (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 7
- School: Illusion
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Long (200 ft. + 20 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: Image of one terrain segment twenty feet wide and twenty feet tall per five caster levels, 2 at 6th, 3 at 11th, 4 at 16th, 5 at 21st, 6 at 26th, 7 at 31st.
- Duration: A year and a day
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions like Hallucinatory Terrain, except that it enables you to make any area appear to be something other than it is. The Illusion includes audible, visual, tactile, and olfactory elements. Unlike Hallucinatory Terrain, the spell can alter the appearance of structures (or add them where none are present). Still, it can't disguise, conceal, or add creatures (though creatures within the area might hide themselves within the illusion just as they can hide themselves within a real location).