- Level: Bard 5, Sorcerer/Wizard 6
- School: Illusion (figment, glamer)
- Domain: luck 6, trickery 6
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: you/one illusory double
- Duration: 1 rnd/lvl (D) and concentration + 3 rounds; see text
- Saving Throw: none or WILL disbelief (if interacted with); see text
- Spell Resistance: No
- You become invisible (as Invisibility, Greater (Spell), a (glamer)), and at the same time, an illusory double of you (as Major Image (Spell), a (figment)) appears. You are then free to go elsewhere while your double moves away. The double appears within range but thereafter moves as you direct it (which requires concentration beginning on the first round after the casting). You can make the (figment) appear superimposed perfectly over your own body so that observers don't notice an image appearing and you turning invisible. You and the (figment) can then move in different directions. The double moves at your speed and can talk and gesture as if it were real, but it cannot attack or cast spells, though it can pretend to do so.
- The illusory double lasts as long as you concentrate upon it, plus 3 additional rounds. After you cease concentration, the illusory double continues to carry out the same activity until the duration expires. The Invisibility, Greater (Spell) lasts for 1 round per caster level, regardless of concentration.