Nature's Paths (Spell)
- Level: Bard 1, Druid 1, Ranger 1,
- School: Universal
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M/DF (a smooth stone)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one creature
- Duration: 8 hours (D)
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The target instinctively knows the shortest, easiest, and fastest way through the wilderness.
- For the purpose of determining overland speed, the target treats any trackless terrain as though there were a trail or road, and any terrain with a road or trail as though there were a highway. Up to one creature per caster level traveling with the target can also benefit from the effect. The spell functions only outdoors and does not function in magically altered terrain.