- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 6
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Ritual (ten minutes)
- Components: V, S, M (A tiny chip of wood from an actual oasis, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: Natural or frontier area up to 50 feet in radius.
- Duration: A year and a day
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions in any natural or frontier terrain on any Material Plane. It creates a small pool fed by a spring, surrounded by verdant growth and food-bearing trees (nuts, dates, fruits, etc). The spring discharges 5 gallons of pure drinking water per caster level each hour.
- The terrain is reshaped similar to the effects of a very small Move Earth, such that there are natural defensive boundaries around the outer margins of the Oasis. This may be rocky outcrops, dense thickets, craggy gorges, clusters of boulders, etc. The defenses are a thematic fit for the surrounding inhospitable terrain as seen from the outside, so that dwellers in the Oasis are not obvious from a distance.
- This spell also grants protections and benefits to all who spend a full rest within it as if the entire area is warded with an Alarm (Spell). This is always the Audible warning option. In the center of the Oasis there is a comfortable dwelling, exactly as if a Secure Shelter (Spell) was cast, in which the residents of the Oasis may be even more secure.
- Note than an Oasis may be cast in the area of a Planar Refuge (Spell), and thus be used on other planes of existence.