Overland Flight (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 5
- School: Transmutation
- Domain: void 5
- Subdomain: trade 5
- Bloodline: arcane 5
- Elemental School: air 5
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A wing feather, delicately engraved, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature touched
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions like a Fly (Spell), except granting Greater Flight equal to your normal Walk speed, with a +2 Arcane Bonus on Movement (Fly) skill checks.
- When using this spell for Overland Travel, you add your character level and your Caster Stat Mod to the number of miles you travel per hour of movement.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.