Pellet Blast (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell)
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, M (A handful of metal pellets worth 1gp, or, handful of cold iron worth 50 gp, silver worth 20 gp, or adamantine worth 100 gp.)
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe), a 45 foot diameter (9x9 square space) blast.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You recite the rhythmic, clangorous phrases of this spell, your hands moving as if working heavy metal, until you hurl forth a heavy handful of metal chunks.
- Choose a target square to which you have line of sight and line of effect within range. This spell creates an explosion of lethal metal pellets, originating from that square and striking everything within its area which has line of effect to the central square. This deadly blast of heavy metallic bits deals (Circle 3 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 10d6 at character level 10) of piercing (physical, common) and inflicts the impaired condition as the pellets lance through the flesh of the victims and leaves limbs dangling, useless. A successful save as detailed above reduces the damage by half and negates the impaired condition.
- Note: If the material component is made of cold iron, silver, or adamantine, the resulting blast can overcome DR of the appropriate type. The pellets disappear after the spell is cast and the damage is dealt.
Mana Burn Circle Damage
|Spell Circle||Burn Cost||Req'd Char Level||Base Dice||Max Dice|
|0||N/A||N/A||1d4 per 2 character levels||max of 4d4 at character level 8|
|1||N/A||1st||1d6 per character level||max of 4d6 at character level 4|
|2||+1||3rd||1d6 per character level||max of 6d6 at character level 6|
|3||+1||5th||1d6 per character level||max of 10d6 at character level 10|
|4||+1||7th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 12d6+12 at character level 12|
|5||+1||9th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 15d6+15 at character level 15|
|6||+1||11th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 16d6+32 at character level 16|
|7||+1||13th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 20d6+40 at character level 20|
|8||+1||15th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 21d6+63 at character level 21|
|9||+1||17th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 25d6+75 at character level 25|
|10||+1||19th||1d6+4 per character level||max of 25d6+100 at character level 25|
|11||+1||21st||1d6+5 per character level||max of 25d6+125 at character level 25|
|12||+1||23rd||1d6+6 per character level||max of 27d6+162 at character level 27|
|13||+1||25th||1d6+7 per character level||max of 27d6+189 at character level 27|
|14||+1||27th||1d6+8 per character level||max of 29d6+232 at character level 29|
|15||+1||29th||1d6+9 per character level||max of 29d6+261 at character level 29|
|16||+1||31st||1d6+10 per character level||max of 30d6+300 at character level 30|
|17||+1||33rd||1d6+11 per character level||max of 30d6+330 at character level 30|
|18||+1||35th||1d6+12 per character level||max of 30d6+360 at character level 30|