Persistent Image (Spell)
- Level: Bard 5, Sorcerer/Wizard 5
- School: Illusion
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A bit of fleece, woven in fanciful ways, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Long (200 ft. + 20 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: One 10 foot cube (a 2x2 square area) per three caster levels.
- Duration: Until the next full moon
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: No
- This spell functions like Minor Image (Spell), except that the illusion includes visual, auditory, olfactory, and thermal components, the illusion actively moves in a loop as you command at the time of casting, and it inflicts (Circle 5 damage): 1d6+1 points of damage per character level (max 15d6+15 at character level 15) of fictive (energy, uncommon) if it is triggered. The Illusion can include intelligible speech if you wish.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.