Phantom Steed, Communal (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 4
- School: Conjuration (creation)
- Casting Time: Ritual, 10 minutes
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: up to six quasi-real creatures
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: none
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: No
- This spell functions like Phantom Steed (Spell), except you can summon up to six steeds, and assign them as you wish to other creatures, or yourself.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.