Phantom Steed (Spell)
- Level: Bard 3, Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Conjuration (creation)
- Casting Time: Ritual, typically ten minutes
- Components: V, S
- Range: 0 ft
- Target or Area: one quasi-real mount
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: none
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: No
- You conjure a magical Mount (the exact appearance and coloration can be customized as you wish). From the Mounts page, you may choose any one creature whose Mounted CR is equal to your Caster Level or lower. You may thus summon a Mount that has movement abilities and powers that you will find useful in a wide variety of situations. This Mount may not unlock any special abilities, or have its CR improved above the base level by any means, as it does not really exist, and dissipates back into the magic from which it was created at the end of your next full rest.
- This Mount can be ridden only by you or by the one person for whom you specifically created the mount. A Phantom Steed otherwise serves as a Mount of the type you summoned, with all base stats.