Planar Adaptation, Mass (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 7
- School: Transmutation
- Elemental School: air 7, earth 7, fire 7, water 7
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30), creatures you choose in range, no two of which can be more than 30 ft. apart.
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Mass Planar Adaptation grants targets you choose (which can include yourself) immunity to the harmful environmental effects of a particular plane of existence, including such hazards as toxicity, extreme temperatures, and lack of air, as long as it is only inflicting non-lethal damage. This spell provides no resistance against lethal damage, nor does it protect against non-lethal damage caused by a non-environmental source. This spell does not work on your native plane.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.