Planar Adaptation (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 4
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Planar Adaptation grants you immunity to the harmful environmental effects of a particular plane of existence, including such hazards as toxicity, extreme temperatures, and lack of air, as long as it is only inflicting non-lethal damage. This spell provides no resistance against lethal damage, nor does it protect against non-lethal damage caused by a non-environmental source. This spell does not work on your native plane.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.