Power Word Stun (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Enchantment
- Domain: war 8
- Bloodline: arcane 8
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter (only castable during combat)
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You utter a single word of power that instantly causes one creature of your choice to become stunned (creatures with partial or total immunity to conditions, such as creatures with roles, can resist this effect). This is a ray attack which requires line of effect, but not line of sight. As long as you succeed on the ranged touch attack to hit the target, and they can hear the Word, it is effective. There is no saving throw, although magical silence or being blind to sound provides perfect protection.
- Synergy: If the Stunned condition laid by this spell is overwritten by another status condition before it is removed or lowered to a lesser condition, the target suffers (Circle 9 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 25d6+75 at character level 25) of eldritch (energy, rare) damage as they smash back to full awareness with shattering speed.