Power Word Stun (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Enchantment
- Domain: war 8
- Bloodline: arcane 8
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter (only castable during combat)
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You utter a single word of power that instantly causes one creature of your choice to become stunned, whether the creature can hear the word or not, and of course depending upon any Role they may have. This is a ray attack which requires line of sight, but not line of effect. If you succeed on a ranged touch attack against the target. They are affected without benefit of a save.
- Synergy: If the Stunned condition laid by this spell is overwritten by another status condition before it is removed or lowered to a lesser condition, the target suffers (Circle 9 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 25d6+75 at character level 25) of eldritch (energy, rare) damage as they smash back to full awareness with shattering speed.