- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Enchantment (compulsion)
- Subdomain: redemption 2
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 20 character levels (drop fractions; max 2 at level 20)
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter (only castable during combat)
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You accuse your victim(s), the magical words bearing terrible weight, your pointing finger like the spear of the heavens.
- The target is suddenly beset with unexplainable doubts about the effectiveness of its actions and the righteousness of its cause. The creature takes a –2 penalty on any skill checks until the duration ends, and suffers the Burned condition doing psychic (energy, uncommon) damage as savage doubts tear its ability to act into ribbons.
- If the target makes a saving throw as indicated above, it suffers only the Singed condition and -1 to Skill checks.
- The Burned or Singed condition may only be ended by spending a Standard and a Move action to refocus, which discharges the spell and ends all effects.
- Synergy: This spell lays a charge on its victim(s). If any other charge is laid, the spell instantly dissipates, inflicting (Circle 2 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 6d6 at character level 6) of psychic (energy, uncommon) damage as the wretched magics vengefully tear at their mind.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.