Ray of Enfeeblement (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Necromancy
- Bloodline: accursed 1
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You whisper vile maledictions against the hapless target your fell gaze caresses. A coruscating ray springs from your hand, tearing at their vitality, as you laugh in dark delight.
- Like all ray attacks, you must succeed on a ranged Touch Attack to strike a target. If you miss, the spell has no effect. If you hit, the subject suffers the Withered condition, which it may reduce to Weakened as normal.
- Synergy: This spell lays a charge upon the victim. If that charge is overlaid by another charge before the condition inflicted is completely removed, the dire energy of the magic inflicts (Circle 3 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 10d6 at character level 10) of cold (energy, common) damage as the spell exacts a final awful price.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.