Ray of Exhaustion (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Necromancy
- Bloodline: accursed 3
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (a drop of sweat)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: Ray attack
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Fort partial; see text
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- A black ray projects from your pointing finger. You must succeed on a ranged Touch Attack with the ray to strike a target.
- The subject is immediately fatigued for the spell's duration. A successful FORT save means the creature only takes (Circle 2 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 6d6 at character level 6) of Negative Energy (energy, uncommon) damage.
- Synergy: If a creature receives any other status condition while it is suffering from the status condition laid by this spell, the old condition may be replaced with a new effect. In such cases, the dire energy of this spell inflicts (Circle 4 damage): 1d6+1 points of damage per character level (max 12d6+12 at character level 12) of Negative Energy (energy, uncommon) damage as it is expelled from the victims body.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.