Ray of Exhaustion (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Necromancy
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A drop of sweat in a runed crystal vial, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature struck by the ray attack
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- A black ray projects from your pointing finger. You must succeed on a Ranged Touch Attack with the to strike a target.
- The subject is immediately fatigued for the spell's duration. A successful FORT save means the creature only takes (Circle 2 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 6d6 at character level 6) of Negative Energy (energy, uncommon) damage.
- Synergy: If a creature receives any other status condition while it is suffering from the status condition laid by this spell, the old condition may be replaced with a new effect. In such cases, the dire energy of this spell inflicts (Circle 4 damage): 1d6+1 points of damage per character level (max 12d6+12 at character level 12) of Negative Energy (energy, uncommon) damage as it is expelled from the victims body.