Remove Curse (Spell)
- Level: Cleric 3, Sorcerer/Wizard 4
- School: Abjuration
- Domain: liberation 3
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (a brass bell, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature or object touched
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Remove Curse can remove all curses on an object or a creature. If the target is a creature, you must make a Caster Check against the DC of each curse affecting the target. Success means that the curse is removed. Remove Curse does not remove the curse from a cursed shield, weapon, or suit of armor, although a successful Caster Check enables the creature afflicted with any such cursed item to remove and get rid of it.
- Some extremely strong or unusual status conditions are also cursed to make them impossible to remove, until Remove Curse is first cast upon the victim. Only then can the underlying condition be cured (via spells such as Restoration (Spell), or similar class features). One example of this phenomenon is Mummy Rot.