Repel Vermin (Spell)
- Level: Bard 4, Cleric 4, Druid 4, Ranger 3,
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, DF
- Range: 10 ft.
- Target or Area: 10-ft.-radius emanation centered on you
- Duration: 10 min/lvl (D)
- Saving Throw: none or WILL negates; see text
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- An invisible barrier holds back Vermin. A Vermin with HD of less than one-third your level cannot penetrate the barrier.
- A Vermin with HD of one-third your level or more can penetrate the barrier if it succeeds on a WILL save. Even so, crossing the barrier deals the vermin 2d6 points of damage, and pressing against the barrier causes pain, which deters most Vermin.