Resurrection (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 7
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Ritual (Typically 1 minute of quiet contemplation.)
- Components: V, S, M/DF (A whole diamond, worth 10,000 gp.)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, dead creature touched
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions like Raise Dead (Cleric Spell), except that you are able to restore life and complete strength to any deceased creature.
- The condition of the remains is not a factor. So long as some small portion of the creature's body still exists, it can be resurrected, but the portion receiving the spell must have been part of the creature's body at the time of death. (The remains of a creature hit by a Disintegrate (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell) count as a small portion of its body, but cutting off a finger 'just in case' before the moment of actual death is not.) The creature can have been dead no longer than 10 years per caster level.
- Upon completion of the spell, the creature is immediately restored to full hit points, vigor, and health, with no loss of prepared spells. The subject of the spell gains one point of Essence Destruction when it is raised, just as if it had been hit by an energy-damaging creature.
- You can resurrect someone who has been turned into an Undead creature and then destroyed. You cannot resurrect someone who has died of old age. Constructs, Elementals, Outsiders, and Undead creatures can't be resurrected.