Ricochet Shot (Spell)
- Level: Ranger 2, Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A wishbone, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: One projectile or thrown weapon
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter (only castable during combat)
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You imbue a projectile or thrown weapon within range with the Ricochet (Quality). This quality may only be used once per round, but affects the target weapon until the end of the current encounter.
- Ricochet (Quality): Once per round, after you successfully strike a target, select a different foe within 10 feet of your first target and make another attack. Only roll damage once, but each target that was struck takes the full damage. On ranged weapons, this quality is usually conferred by the ammunition chosen. On melee and thrown weapons, this quality usually requires the fragile and expendable qualities, but see the weapon write-up for details.