Ride the Waves (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 4
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature touched
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The target gains the ability to breathe water and Lesser Swim equal to their normal Walk speed. The target can use the run action while swimming, provided it swims in a straight line. The spell does not make the target unable to breathe air.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.