Ride the Waves (Spell)
- Level: Cleric 4, Druid 4, Sorcerer/Wizard 4
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature touched
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The target gains the ability to breathe water and Lesser Swim equal to their normal Walk speed. The target can use the run action while swimming, provided it swims in a straight line. The spell does not make the target unable to breathe air.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.