Scorching Ray (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Enchantment
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You lay your will upon the world, concentrating the Universal Fire into the palm of your hand. Then you point, and the flaming ray lances forth!
- You blast your enemies with a searing beam of fire. You may fire one ray unless you have some ability which creates more. Each ray requires a ranged Touch Attack to hit and deals (Circle 2 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 6d6 at character level 6) of fire (energy, common) damage.