- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Illusion
- Domain: trickery 7
- Casting Time: Ritual Typically one hour
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe), including all objects, in a ten foot per caster level radius, centered at a point chosen within range
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Will negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: No
- This spell creates a powerful protection from scrying and observation. When casting the spell, you dictate what will and will not be observed in the spell's area, whether by the affected senses of creatures viewing it directly, or through divinations or items. The Illusion created must be stated in at least general terms, and usually includes such features as removing a certain building, hiding a bridge, removing the presence of a caravan camped by the side of a road, hiding the presence of an army, etc. Note that this can also add details, such as an oasis which does not exist, or an army, or an inn, etc.
- Once the conditions of the illusion are set, they cannot be changed. Attempts to view or scry the area automatically detect the image stated by you with no save allowed. Sight and sound are appropriate to the illusion created. Direct observation may allow a save (as per a normal disbelief), if there is cause to disbelieve what is seen. Even entering the area does not cancel the illusion or necessarily allow a save, assuming that hidden beings take care to stay out of the way of those affected by the illusion, or that phantom features are difficult to touch, taste, or smell.