Seducer's Eyes (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Enchantment (charm)
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A bit of silky cloth, embroidered with a racy design, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: two target creatures, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 5 at level 30), all of whom must be within 20 feet of each other.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You writhe about in an enticing manner, the seductive words of this terrible spell murmured in an alluring tone of voice, drawing the attention of your chosen targets. You end the casting with a single glance of sudden, brutal dismissal.
- Upon casting this spell, the targets you choose as detailed above suffer (Circle 2 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 6d6 at character level 6) of rugosic (physical, uncommon) damage. What a put down....