- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 6
- School: Enchantment (compulsion)
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30), no two of which can be more than 30 ft. apart
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You proclaim in a strong but gentle voice the power of peace. The magic of this spell empowers your intent. You fill the targets' minds, chosen as noted above, with feelings of tranquility. Your chosen targets receive the Sluggish condition, as the peaceful intent of the spell urges them to stand down. If any targets make a saving throw as described above, they instead suffer the Drowsy condition.
- Synergy: Those attempting to commit violence while either Sluggish or Drowsy due to the effects of this spell become stricken with wracking pain and suffer the Immolated condition, inflicting quiescent (energy, rare) damage. Once initiated, the Immolated condition persists until removed or the combat ends. If attacked, while under the effects of this spell, affected creatures can defend themselves and may participate in combat by using fighting defensively, or taking the total defense action without triggering this synergy.