Share Memory (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Universal
- Elemental School: void 2
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A string tied around your finger, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: you and one creature affected
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You momentarily link your mind with the target and share a single memory of no longer than 1 minute of events that have happened since your last full nights rest. You can show the target one of your memories, show the target one of its own memories, or view one of the target’s memories. This communication is useful because it bypasses the need for a common language, or even a common mental structure. Of course, memories are often highly personal, and without context, may be meaningless. The GM adjudicates all effects of this use of the spell. Unwilling creatures are allowed a saving throw to negate this usage of the spell.
- Alternatively, you can inflict a painful memory of your own upon the target creature, causing it to suffer (Circle 3 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 10d6 at character level 10) points of psychic (energy, uncommon) damage. The target gets a Will save as above to reduce the damage by half.