Shatterbones (Rage Power)
- Requires: Barbarian 1, Primal Mien
- Benefit: Once per round as a free action, you cause your next attack to impact your enemy with devastating force. If the attack hits, it inflicts a -2 penalty to the armor class of the creature struck, which persists until the start of your next turn. You must make this attack before the start of your next turn, and the attack must hit the target, or this activation provides no benefit. The penalty inflicted by Shatterbones cannot be stacked with itself, even if applied by two different barbarians. Shatterbones is considered a 'condition' to which roles, such as Heavies and Threats, are partially or fully immune.
- 10th Level: When you activate Shatterbones, it applies to up to two of attacks you make before the start of your next turn, one of which must be your next attack. You must declare which attacks are augmented by Shatterbones before you make the attack roll.
- 20th Level: The AC penalty inflicted by Shatterbones increases to -3 (instead of -2).
- 30th Level: When you activate Shatterbones, it applies to any attacks you make before the start of your next turn.