Shocking Image (Spell)
- Level: Bard 4, Sorcerer/Wizard 4
- School: Illusion
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: you
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Works just like Mirror Image (Spell), except the images it creates discharge an electric shock when destroyed. An opponent that uses a melee attack to destroy one of your images takes (Circle 4 damage): 1d6+1 points of damage per character level (max 12d6+12 at character level 12) of Electricity (energy, common) damage. Affected creatures are allowed a save as above to only take half damage.
- You must overcome a target's Spell Resistance (if any) as an immediate action the first time you deal this Electricity Damage to it. Failure renders the target immune to damage from this spell.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.