Shout, Greater (Spell)
- Level: Bard 6, Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Evocation
- Elemental School: air 8, metal 8
- Casting Time: 1 Standard Action
- Components: V, S, F (a metal or ivory horn)
- Range: 60 ft.
- Target or Area: cone-shaped burst
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: FORT partial or REFL negates (object); see text
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions like Shout (Spell), except that the cone deals 10d6 points of Sonic Damage (or 1d6 points of Sonic Damage per caster level, maximum 20d6, against exposed brittle or crystalline objects or crystalline creatures). It also causes creatures to be stunned for 1 round and deafened for 4d6 rounds. A creature in the area of the cone can negate the stunning and halve both the damage and the duration of the deafness with a successful FORT save. A creature holding vulnerable objects can attempt a REFL save to negate the damage to those objects.