Shout, Greater (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Evocation
- Elemental School: air 8, metal 8
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A metal or ivory horn, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30), all creatures and objects within a 60-foot cone (a 12x12x12 space adjacent to the caster's space).
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You emit an ear-splitting yell that deafens and damages creatures in its path. Any creature within the area suffers (Circle 8 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 21d6+63 at character level 21) points of Sonic (energy, common) damage. A successful save as defined above reduces the damage by half.
- Any unattended objects in the area of effect suffer 1d4 point of Durability damage, at the GM's discretion.