- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 4
- School: Evocation
- Domain: destruction 5
- Elemental School: air 4, metal 4
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30), all creatures and objects in a 30-foot cone (a 6x6x6 space adjacent to your space).
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You emit an ear-splitting yell that deafens and damages creatures in its path. Any creature within the area suffers (Circle 4 damage): 1d6+1 points of damage per character level (max 12d6+12 at character level 12) points of Sonic (energy, common) damage. A successful save as defined above reduces the damage by half.
- Any unattended objects in the area of effect suffer 1 point of Durability damage, at the GM's discretion.