Silver Darts (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A silver needle, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe) in a 15 foot cone (3x3 space adjacent to the caster's space)
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You sing a lovely song of blood and violence, your dire words contrasting the melodic delivery. At the end of the brief ditty, a cone of silver darts springs from your hand and lance through everything beside you.
- These darts act as a silver weapon that deals (Circle 3 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 10d6 at character level 10) of piercing (physical, common). Subjects are allowed a saving throw as described above to take half damage.