- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A tiny piece of the sky, sealed in crystal, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Long (200 ft. + 20 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 20 character levels (drop fractions; max 2 at level 20), targeted by a ray attack
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You call out to the heavens in a loud shout, raising one hand to tear a piece of the sky loose to do your bidding.
- A huge shimmering block of the sky appears next to your space and smashes into the targets you choose, assuming you hit them with a ray attack. Creatures struck suffer (Circle 7 damage): 1d6+2 points of damage per character level (max 20d6+40 at character level 20) of obliteration (physical, rare) damage and are pushed away from your space. This push is 2 squares until level 20, four squares from level 21 , and six squares at level 31 and higher. There is no save, but as always, creatures affected by forced movement may fall prone to end the move at any time.