Sleet Storm (Spell)
- Level: Druid 3, Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Conjuration (creation)
- Domain: weather 4
- Elemental School: water 3
- Casting Time: 1 Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M/DF (dust and water)
- Range: Long (200 ft. + 20 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: cylinder (40-ft. radius, 20 ft. high)
- Duration: 1 rnd/lvl
- Saving Throw: none
- Spell Resistance: No
- Driving sleet blocks all sight (even Darkvision) within it and causes the ground in the area to be icy. A creature can walk within or through the area of sleet at half normal speed with a DC 10 Acrobatics check. Failure means it can't move in that round, while failure by 5 or more means it falls prone (see the Acrobatics skill for details).
- The sleet extinguishes torches and small fires.