Slipstream (Ranger Poultice)
- Level: Ranger 2
- School: Conjuration (creation)
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A few drops of oil and water, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: 1 creature
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter (only castable during combat)
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You create a low-cresting wave of water that carries the target along the surface of water or the ground. When moving across level ground, the target's Walk speed increases by 10 feet. While swimming, the Slipstream increases the target's swim speed by 20 feet — if the target does not have a swim speed, this spell grants a swim speed of 20 ft.
- If cast against an enemy creature, all of the above effects can be applied as penalties to the target's move speed, instead of increases.