- Level: Druid 1, Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Necromancy (creation)
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one ray, as a ball of icy snow
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You croon a dirge, the black power of the Deep Dark leeching the heat from the air. A ball of icy snow, infused with the bleakest nights of Eternal Winter, rests in your hand. A mere thought sends it hurtling forth.
- Make a ray attack, as the ball of deathly ice, innocently looking like a child's play, darts toward your victim. The Snowball deals (Circle 2 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 6d6 at character level 6) of cold (energy, common) damage on a successful hit, and the target suffers from torpid for 1 round.