Solid Note (Bard Spell)
- Level: Bard 1
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, M (a sheet of musical notation, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: one solidified musical note
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: No
- You give temporary physical form to a single musical note and can hang it, suspended, wherever you wish within range, allowing you to use it as hook, pulley, door blocker, or anything else your imagination desires. The exact appearance of the solid note depends on your melody. You can make it spiked or smooth, simple or convoluted, and with any color pattern you wish, however, it always has a size approximately equal to that of your outstretched hand.
- Once created, the solid note resists all attempts to move it but instantly disappears if a Sunder maneuver is performed against it, versus a DC equal to your Maneuver Defense. Furthermore, any siege damage it suffers instantly destroys it (it has a Durability of 1).
- It cannot hold more weight than the drag weight of the caster at the time the spell is cast. The note can never deal actual harm to a creature.