Sonic Thrust (Spell)
- Level: Alchemist 5, Bard 4, Sorcerer/Wizard 5
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Long (200 ft. + 20 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You vocalize a series of hard, staccato sounds, softly at first but increasing in volume until the last few are far louder than could be produced by any normal being. The final sound blasts forth as a nigh-solid ray that is paradoxically nearly soundless. Make a ranged touch attack against a target you choose in range to whom you have line of effect. Line of sight is not required, but may cause a miss chance, as normal.
- If the touch attack misses, there is no effect. If you strike your target, they suffer (Circle 5 damage): 1d6+1 points of damage per character level (max 15d6+15 at character level 15) of sonic (energy, common) damage, and are Pushed directly away a number of squares equal to the Spell Level. As with all forced movement, they may fall prone at any point to stop the movement.