- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 9
- School: Necromancy
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A handful of burned bone, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 15 caster levels (drop fractions; max 3 at level 30), enemies you choose, who must be within 30 feet of each other.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- As you whisper the dark, crackling phrases of this spell, you let a handful of bone ash trickle from your hand, where it vanishes into nothingness.
- Upon conclusion of this spell, a tiny flame of utter negation burns into existence in the space of your chosen targets. Though small, these flames are horrifying in their world-shattering nullity, leaving the vision of those who even glimpse them seared with eerie dead spots until they recover. These flames inflict (Circle 9 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 25d6+75 at character level 25) of void (energy, rare) and inflicts dazzled upon their victims. Each target is allowed a saving throw as detailed above to dodge the tiny spots of nothingness. If they make their save they only take half damage, and are not dazzled, but all creatures within ten feet of the space of a creature which made their save is now dazzled until their next action, as the act of dodging the Ending Flame allows others to catch sight of it.