Spellbreaker (Rage Power)
- Requires: Barbarian 1, Superstitious Mien
- Benefit: Once per round as a swift action, you can make a Sunder combat maneuver against an ongoing spell effect, instead of trying to break a worn, wielded or unattended object. When attempting to sunder a spell on an enemy creature, the target DC is the creature's Maneuver Defense. If attempting to break a spell on a non-enemy creature, the target DC is the Maneuver Defense of the creature who applied the spell effect. If attempting to break a spell on an unattended object, the target DC is 15 + the effect's caster level.
- If successful, you suppress the effect for 1 round. If you exceed the DC by 5 or more, you suppress the effect for 2 rounds. If you exceed the target CD by 10 or more, the effect is dispelled.
- If multiple spell effects are present, the effect which is suppressed or dispelled is determined randomly.
- 10th Level: If multiple spell effects are present, you may decide which effect is suppressed or dispelled on a successful check, assuming you have knowledge of which effects are present. If you only know some of the effects that are present, you may suppress or dispel one effect you are aware of. If you don't know any of the effects present, the suppressed/dispelled effect is still determined randomly.
- 20th Level: If you exceed the DC by 5 or more, the effect is dispelled.
- 30th Level: If the sunder check from Spellbreaker is successful, the effect is dispelled.