- Level: Cleric 8, Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (a pinch of sand)
- Range: medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
- Target or Area: two 10-ft. cubes per level (S)
- Duration: 10 min/lvl(D)
- Saving Throw: none
- Spell Resistance: No
- Within the area you choose to affect, the terrain takes on a strange pale hue, as if colors were muted. Periodically, ripples of vibrant color wriggle through the terrain.
- Within this area, any spell, spell-like ability, or magic item activation automatically triggers a primal magic event - a spellcaster can avoid triggering such an event by making a concentration check (DC 15 + twice the spell’s level), but non-spellcasters who activate magic items have no such option.
- You gain a +4 Insight Bonus on concentration checks made to avoid triggering primal magic events while within an area you have created, and if you do trigger a primal magic event, you may roll d% twice and pick which of the two results you wish to have occur.