Stampede Stompers +3
- Cost: 15,000 gp
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Family: Stampede Stompers
Stampede Stompers are heavy shoes made of metal, wood, bone, stone, or some other heavy, sturdy substance. Stompers can be crude masses of rough-hewn rock or intricately plated and artfully chased steel ballroom slippers, massive leather workboots reinforced with steel bands, hobnail boots, ironbound clogs, or many others besides. They are heavy and durable, no matter their appearance.Due to their massive weight and extremely durable construction, Stampede Stompers make your footfalls heavy and obtrusive, ranging from loud clacks to heavy thumps to rolling booms on resonant surfaces. This noise they generate inflicts a -10 penalty to any Stealth Skill rolls made while walking on a surface while wearing Stampede Stompers.
- Stomping March: Ignore one square of rough terrain while moving, once per move action.
- Hammering Onrush: Gain a +1 competence bonus on Bull Rush and Overrun Combat manuevers, and a +1 competence bonus to-hit with Charge attacks.
- Slamming Stomp: Up to once per encounter, at the end of a charge attack's move action, you gain a free action Bonus Attack against an adjacent enemy using your normal melee attack modifiers (at your highest BAB and counting all your normal feat, weapon, stat, and other adders to-hit). If you successfully hit, this attack does (Order 1 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 35d6 at character level 35) as bludgeoning (physical, common) damage, +Str mod damage, and inflicts Wobbly upon your target unless they make a WILL save against a DC of 10 + half your character level, round down. A successful save does not change the damage, but will lower the condition to flat-footed. This attack can benefit from bonus damage as well.
The owner of this magic item must wear it continuously for 24 hours to attune it to their aura, and until that time has passed, it provides no benefits to the wearer.
- Creation: Creator (Feat), Bailiwick Check (DC 30 (10 + double CL)), Pale (tier 2) remnant, An item symbolic of the enchantment, 7,500 gp (minus cost of symbolic item).