Static Burst (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Immediate Action
- Components: S
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe), within range of your melee touch attacks
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- It has finally happened. You are surrounded in dire combat, your foes pressing upon you from every direction. Your magical might means, you are unafraid. You raise your hand and snap your fingers, the shattering power of this magic crashing forth!
- You create a devastating point-blank blast of electric energy, a searing, instant burst of power. All creatures within your melee reach suffer (Circle 8 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 21d6+63 at character level 21) of lightning (energy, common) damage, gain the Dazzled condition, and are pushed one square away. A saving throw as defined above reduces the damage by half and negates the push, but the condition remains regardless.
- So it is for all who dare to inconvenience you.