Stone Call (Spell)
- Level: Druid 2, Ranger 2, Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Conjuration (creation)
- Elemental School: earth 2
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A piece of gravel, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: a 35-ft. cube (7 x 7 space)
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- A rain of dirt, gravel, and small pebbles fills the area, dealing (Circle 1 damage): 1d4 points of damage per character level (max 5d4 at character level 5) points of bludgeoning (physical, common) damage to every creature in the area. This damage only occurs once, when the spell is cast. Affected creatures are allowed a saving throw as described above to take half damage.
- In addition, until the start of your next turn, this debris covers the ground, making the entire area difficult terrain. If affected creatures make the save above, they are not affected by the difficult terrain either. At the start of your next turn, the rocks disappear, leaving no aftereffects (other than the damage dealt).