Stone Fist (Spell)
- Level: Alchemist 6, Druid 9, Sorcerer/Wizard 9
- School: Transmutation
- Elemental School: earth 1
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A chip of granite worth 1gp, or 0gp if found.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: you
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: No
- When you growl out the short, staccato phrases of this spell, stone begins to be drawn to your hands, accreting into a pair of gigantic stone hands. Each of your hands is transmuted into a gigantic rocky mitt, easily as big as a strong mans torso and weighing many hundreds of pounds. Despite the gigantic and weighty mass of spiky rock which has replaced your hands, you are not encumbered and can move as normal.
- This spell transforms your hands into living stone. While this spell is in effect, you are unable to use any skills which require a fine touch, since your fingers are now the diameter of a strong man's arms. Similarly, you may not cast spells with a Somatic component while under the effects of this spell, as the collosal masses of rock that are your hands cannot perform the needed gestures.
- During the duration of this spell, your unarmed strikes are treated as melee touch attacks, do not provoke attacks of opportunity, and deal (Circle 9 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 25d6+75 at character level 25) points of Bludgeoning (physical, common) lethal damage. Note that depending upon your level, you may get multiple unarmed attacks each round, and all effects apply per successful hit! In addition, your unarmed strikes inflict one Sunder upon any unattended object you strike. When you knock on a door, you mean it!
- A creature with Spell Resistance gains no protections against the effects of this spell, as the rock your gigantic hands are made of is paradoxically not considered magical.
- This spell can be dispelled or disjoined as normal. Stone to Flesh (Spell) also immediately dispels Stone Fist. Should you be the target of Transmute Rock to Mud (Spell), this spell immediately ends and you take 4d6 points of damage.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.