Storm Step (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Conjuration (teleportation)
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (a wool sock)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: you
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You are able to harness the power of the storm to transport yourself a short distance, by taking the form of a furious, sizzling bolt of elemental .
- You must either have line of sight to your destination or you must specify a direction and distance within range. Creatures and objects in the path of your passage take 1d8 points of electricity damage per 2 caster levels (maximum 5d8). A successful REFL save halves the damage.
- If your path intersects with a solid object, you damage the barrier accordingly. If the damage is enough to break through the barrier, you continue beyond the barrier as long as the spell’s range permits; otherwise, your movement stops in the square adjacent to the barrier and the effect ends.