Stricken Heart (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Necromancy
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A dried bit of heart, tightly bound with dried, woven, sinew, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Long (200 ft. + 20 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe), in a 25 foot diameter area (a 5x5 space), within range.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You growl dire predictions of agony to your victims, you hands strangling and wringing a scrap of heart meat. Your hands become livid, and then are covered with a writhing black aura. At the crescendo of your hateful proclamations, you cast forth a black cloud of writhing energy.
- All creatures wholly or partially in the area of effect as defined above suffer (Circle 2 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 6d6 at character level 6) of necrotic (energy, uncommon) damage and are Jostled until the end of the encounter. Creatures are allowed a saving throw as defined above to take half damage and negate the jostled condition.