Condition Severity: Strong
A powerful hit has completely flummoxed you.
- You drop any items held in your hands.
- You can take no actions except as described in the "Ended-By" section, below.
- Enemy creatures gain a +4 bonus to attack rolls and Maneuver Offense rolls made against you.
- Constructs, oozes, plants, undead, incorporeal creatures, and creatures immune to critical hits are immune to the Stunned condition.
- You can spend a full-round action to close your eyes and wait for the room to stop spinning, immediately ending the Stunned condition.
- You can spend a standard action to attempt an Escape Artist check against the Maneuver Defense of the creature who inflicted this status. If there is no creature involved, the target is a challenging DC based on the CR of the effect. If you succeed on the check, you shrug off the condition. If you fail the check, the standard action is expended, and cannot be used as part of the full round action needed to shake off the condition naturally. You may retry this as often as you like, as long as you have sufficient actions to do so.
- If not cleared, the Stunned condition automatically ends at the end of the encounter.