Suggestion, Mass (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 6
- School: Enchantment
- Subdomain: innuendo 6
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, M (A snake's tongue and a honeycomb, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: two target creatures, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 5 at level 30), creatures you choose within range, no two of which can be more than 30 ft. apart
- Duration: Encounter, or until completed
- Saving Throw: Will negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions like Suggestion (Spell), except that it can affect more creatures. The same Suggestion (Spell) applies to all these creatures.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.