- Level: Bard 2, Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Enchantment (compulsion)
- Domain: charm 3
- Subdomain: corruption 2, devil (evil, law) 3, innuendo 3
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, M (a snake’s tongue and a honeycomb)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one living creature
- Duration: 1 hour/lvl or until completed
- Saving Throw: WILL negates
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You influence the actions of the target creature by suggesting a course of activity (limited to a sentence or two). The Suggestion must be worded in such a manner as to make the activity sound reasonable. Asking the creature to do some obviously harmful act automatically negates the effect of the spell.
- The suggested course of activity can continue for the entire duration. If the suggested activity can be completed in a shorter time, the spell ends when the subject finishes what it was asked to do. You can instead specify conditions that will trigger a special activity during the duration. If the condition is not met before the spell duration expires, the activity is not performed.
- A very reasonable Suggestion causes the save to be made with a penalty (such as -1 or -2).