- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Enchantment
- Domain: charm 3
- Subdomain: corruption 2, devil (evil, law) 3, innuendo 3
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, M (A snake’s tongue and a honeycomb, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature you choose within range.
- Duration: Encounter, or until completed
- Saving Throw: Will negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You influence the actions of the target creature by suggesting a course of activity (limited to a sentence or two). The Suggestion must be worded in such a manner as to make the activity sound reasonable. Asking the creature to do some obviously harmful act automatically negates the effect of the spell. If the GM is unsure whether something is "reasonable" or not, they may require the caster to roll a Diplomacy check, against a Challenging Skill DC, based on the CR of the target. Success means the request is considered reasonable by the target.
- The suggested course of activity can continue for the entire duration. If the suggested activity can be completed in a shorter time, the spell ends when the subject finishes what it was asked to do. You can instead specify conditions that will trigger a special activity during the duration. If the condition is not met before the spell duration expires, the activity is not performed.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.